Understanding science at a glance: Images and infographics can be downloaded here, for enhancing medical presentations and education sessions.
- Colon cancer: step by step into chaos. From polyp to metastatic tumour.
- The Trojan horse in the cell. A description of the action of antibody-drug conjugates (ADC)s.
- Personalised medicine: tailored treatments. A look at the objectives of personalised medicine.
- Phage display: search through the gene library. How phage display can be used to find new therapeutics.
- Targeted cancer therapy: blocking signal pathways. A look at targeting EGFR in colon cancer.
- Cancer stem cells: promising targets. The importance of targeting cancer stem cells.
More infographics are available on The Bayer Scientific Magazine Research website.
Image utilisation: Usage for non-profit purposes is allowed by naming "research – the Bayer scientific magazine" as source. Resale to third parties is prohibited.
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) wishes to thank Bayer AG for donating this content.
ESMO only accepts content from third parties after careful evaluation of its educational and scientific relevance to the ESMO target audience. Eligible material should meet the essential criterion of non-promotional intent. Such material may be published in other resources, but the content donor has given permission to ESMO for use in OncologyPRO.