To activate links to resources in open-access:
Which resources are open to all with a free account?
- Slides and Webcasts from our Educational courses: ESMO Preceptorships and ESMO Advanced Courses.
- Slides and webcasts from ESMO Summits
- Slides and webcasts from ESMO Guidelines sessions
What is restricted to ESMO Members and registered meeting participants?
ESMO Congress slides and webcasts, and all ESMO meetings resources for two years
Why you should have an ESMO account?
Because we have to learn your needs to continuously improve our services to the ESMO Community. As a returning OncologyPRO user, you will need an ESMO account in order to:
- Become an ESMO Member
- Register yourself for an event
- Register groups for an event
- Sign up to receive an ESMO Newsletter
If you have been an ESMO Member or have attended an ESMO event in the past, you already have an ESMO account and there is no need to create another.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your account.