Optimising outcomes of patients with advanced prostate and urothelial cancer
This educational activity is provided by ESMO and funded by Astellas Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Optimal combinations of systemic therapies in treatment-naïve patients with advanced hormone-sensitive prostate cancer: Which ones and for which patients? - Stenzl A.
- How do modern first-line combination regimens affect the therapeutic algorithm in later lines of therapy in metastatic prostate cancer? - Fizazi K.
- State of the art therapeutic landscape in non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer - Kwong W.
- Emerging systemic therapies in unresectable bladder cancer: Immunotherapy, kinase inhibitors and antibody-drug conjugates - Galsky M.
- Live Q&A, Key messages and wrap up - Kanesvaran R.
Breakthroughs in molecular profiling and systemic therapies of endometrial and ovarian cancer
This educational activity is provided by ESMO and funded by GSK
- Molecular profiles of “actionable” aberrations in endometrial and ovarian cancer: The dawn of precision medicine - Romero I.
- The promise of immune checkpoint inhibitors in endometrial cancer - Oaknin A.
- Treatment benefit from PARP inhibitors and resistance mechanisms in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: State of the art and new concepts - Mirza M.
- Emerging combinations of immune checkpoint inhibitors with targeted agents in ovarian and endometrial carcinomas - Gonzalez Martin A.
- Live Q&A, Key messages and wrap up - Ledermann J.