- CNS complications and management in systemic cancer patients
- Current markers in immunotherapy
- Preclinical models and imaging to guide clinical therapy
- Special clinical scenarios in management of advanced melanoma
- Frontline in mRCC: Ready to select treatment?
- The clinical utility of analysing circulating tumor DNA in patients with colorectal cancer (CRC)
- Essential medicines, but not always available
- Meeting the liquid biopsy family
- How can truly innovative drugs be available for all patients?
- Novel therapeutic strategies in ABC: Immunotherapy, Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) and beyond
- Treating endometrial cancer in the molecular age
- Bedside rationing: To prescribe or not to prescribe?
- Challenges in the management of luminal ER + MBC
- Pancreatic cancer: Where are we now and where are we going?
- Immunotherapies: A revolution in cancer treatment, but are they accessible for all patients?
- DNA repair: From basic science to the clinic and back
- Genomic tumour boards to deliver better prostate cancer care
- Immunotherapy in thoracic malignancies: What has been achieved in 2019?
- The past year in sarcoma: Impact on clinical practice
- Treatment developments in viral-associated HN malignancies
- Management of body resources in patients with advanced cancer
- Progress in the management of non-melanoma skin cancers
- The promise of Machine Learning in medical oncology
- Management of lymphomas in light of the updated WHO classification
- Surviving a cancer diagnosis with a good QoL
- Single cell cancer analysis (no permissions)
- The next horizon in metastatic non-small cell targeted therapy
- Bronchial neuroendocrine tumours
- How to handle comorbidities in the treatment decision of stages I to III NSCLC
- Optimal adjuvant and neo-adjuvant therapy in HER-2+ patients