Conditions of Use of OncologyPRO
The European Society for Medical Oncology (hereafter "ESMO") grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site and the content, subject to the terms set out herein and the terms of www.esmo.org.
This website and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited unless specifically allowed by these terms. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of ESMO and/or its licensors without the express written consent of the relevant party. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising ESMO and or its licensors' name or Marks without the express written consent of the relevant party.
The content provided is owned by ESMO and/or their licensors and protected by Swiss and international copyright laws. ESMO and their licensors retain all proprietary rights to the content.
The content is provided "as is" and ESMO does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, correctness or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or content, or as to any product or content being uninterrupted or error free, or that all errors in any product or content will be corrected.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of ESMO and/or its licensors.
Access to restricted content
- is provided as a consequence of and subject to your continued paid membership of ESMO.
- will end with the cessation of your ESMO membership.
Users are entitled
- to access, download, print and read a reasonable amount of content for non-commercial, scientific research and education purposes only.
- to share (including temporary storage) small portions of the content with third parties solely for illustrative purposes to support academic research. The following accreditation must be used: "This information is provided by ESMO" and, where possible, please link back to the original article.
Users are NOT entitled (either themselves, or by enabling a third party)
- except as expressly set out above, to share or allow access by any third party (including non-licensed ESMO members) to the content (including sharing or allowing a third party to use username/password).
- to extract content programmatically or automatically.
- to create derivative databases from some or all of the content.
- to use the content for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes.
- to use any content from the website or any ESMO mark/logo on a website, blog or other product or service or elsewhere, except as headlines linked to related full-text on this site and placed on private individual- user, non-commercial pages on Social Media such as Twitter or Facebook.
Any breach of these terms will result in suspension and/or termination of your access to the content. Upon termination of your access rights for any reason (including on cessation of your ESMO membership) you will be required to delete any locally stored content you have obtained through this service.