GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Our work in Oncology is focused on maximising patient survival through transformational medicines. We are committed to helping those affected by cancer. We have significantly progressed our oncology pipeline organically and through external additions with 14 programs currently in clinical development.
GSK’s Oncology pipeline is currently focused on innovation in:
- immuno-oncology: using the human immune system to treat cancer
- cell therapy: engineering human T-cells to target cancer
- cancer epigenetics: modulating the gene-regulatory system of the epigenome to exert anti-cancer effects
- synthetic lethality: targeting two mechanisms at the same time which together, but not alone, have substantial effects against cancer
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients and payers. Find out more about GSK’s Oncology pipeline
Industry-sponsored satellite symposia at ESMO 2020:
At ESMO 2020, we will have two GSK-sponsored satellite symposia that will be available 22 September at 09:00 CET:
- “Update on the evolving landscape for endometrial cancer treatment with Immunotherapy”
- “Treatment options for women with advanced ovarian cancer: Evaluating the evidence”
Follow GSK on Social Media: