GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Our work in Oncology is focused on maximising patient survival through transformational medicines. We are committed to helping those affected by cancer. We have significantly progressed our oncology pipeline organically and through external additions with 14 programs currently in clinical development.
GSK’s Oncology pipeline is currently focused on innovation in:
- immuno-oncology: using the human immune system to treat cancer
- cell therapy: engineering human T-cells to target cancer
- tumour cell targeting: modulating the gene-regulatory system of the epigenome to exert anti-cancer effects
- synthetic lethality: targeting two mechanisms at the same time which together, but not alone, have substantial effects against cancer
We invest in scientific and technical excellence to develop and launch a pipeline of new products that meet the needs of patients and payers. Find out more about GSK’s Oncology pipeline
Industry-sponsored satellite symposia at ESMO 2021:
At ESMO 2021, we will have two GSK-sponsored satellite symposia:
- First-line PARP inhibitor maintenance therapy in advanced ovarian cancer: improving safety outcomes and the patient experience
- Biomarkers for cancer immunotherapy: the importance of dMMR/MSI-H for predicting response in solid tumors
Follow GSK on Social Media: