ESMO PracticeUpdate Conference Series:
Videos from #ESMO20 on Thoracic Malignancies
Key Takeaways from ESMO: Adjuvant and Neoadjuvant Therapy for NSCLC
- What did we learn about targeted therapy and adjuvant therapy for lung cancer at this conference?
- What did the updated results from ADAURA presented at ESMO focus on?
- Are there any other data on targeted agents in the adjuvant setting for NSCLC that you’d like to highlight?
- What about the neoadjuvant setting using immunotherapy?
- Were there any data on radiation therapy in the adjuvant setting for NSCLC presented at ESMO?
Key Takeaways from ESMO: Updates on Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- What are the most impactful studies at this year’s ESMO pertaining to the use of immunotherapy in small-cell lung cancer?
- How is the high-dose twice-daily dose of radiation tolerated in patients with small-cell lung cancer?
- What other trials at this year’s ESMO were practice-informing in small cell lung cancer?
- How do the updated results of the CASPIAN trial, also presented at ESMO, add to these?
- Was there quality of life data presented on the addition of immunotherapy to conventional platinum-based chemotherapy in extensive small-cell lung cancer?
The ESMO PU Conference Series – A collaboration brought to you by Elsevier’s PracticeUpdate and the European Society for Medical Oncology.