ESMO PracticeUpdate Conference Series:
Videos from #ESMO20 on Breast Cancer
Key Takeaways from ESMO: CDK4/6 Inhibitors for Metastatic HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer
- How are CDK 4/6 inhibitors currently used in hormone receptor-positive breast cancer?
- What are some of the key questions that remain about this class of drugs that were addressed at this year's ESMO?
- What other trials on CDK4/6 inhibitors are practice-informing?
- What kind of data do we have comparing the different CDK 4/6 inhibitors?
Key Takeaways from ESMO: Adjuvant HR+ Breast Cancer
- What are some of the most important studies pertaining to the adjuvant treatment of breast cancer being presented at this year's ESMO?
- Was there any subset analysis in the palbociclib study for either the discontinuation patients or the high-risk patients that might give you some signal to say that what you saw in the metastatic setting remains true in the adjuvant setting?
The ESMO PU Conference Series – A collaboration brought to you by Elsevier’s PracticeUpdate and the European Society for Medical Oncology.