Watch the webcasts from our industry partners' Satellite Symposia.
Bristol Myers Squibb
Exploring new advancements in chemokine signaling in tumor biology: Focus on IL-8, CXCR1, and CXCR2
- Welcome and introductions
- Spotlight on I-O: Chemokine signaling and its role in tumor development and I-O resistance
- Caught in a NET: Reviewing IL-8, CXCR1, and CXCR2 signaling in tumor biology
- Emerging data for targeting IL-8, CXCR1, and/or CXCR2 as potential treatment options in solid tumors
- Closing remarks and audience Q&A
The need to advance checkpoint blockade for cancer immunotherapy and the potential role of the CD226 Axis
- Why is there a need to build on current immune checkpoint therapies?
- What is the CD226 Axis?
- How does the CD226 Axis regulate antitumor responses?
- How is the CD226 Axis being studied in clinical trials?
- Panel discussion / Q&A