and receive 1 ESMO - MORA point
- Promote evidence-based quality cancer care by disseminating the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines in the oncology community
- Present a clinical case for each of the selected topics for discussion in the context of the ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline recommendations
- Present and critically review the ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline recommendations for each selected cancer type
- Discuss the case, the ESMO CPG recommendations, their impact on care and implementability in the daily practice setting under the guidance of a moderator senior expert, with participation of the guideline authors, practicing oncologists and young oncologists
- Audit the fulfillment of the learning objectives and acceptability of the ESMO CPG recommendations by means of an online questionnaire.
This webinar series of ESMO Guidelines: Real World Cases brings together all the relevant stakeholders who are developing each guideline, as well as those who are consulting and implementing the guideline.
Each webinar offers the opportunity for live real-time interaction between audience and experts.