Inhibition of MEK to Treat Cancer: Focus on Melanoma
Speaker: James Larkin
- How are downstream changes triggered in signalling pathways?
- What are the key pathways in the context of cancer and where does MEK stands?
- Which MEK inhibitors have been tested in clinical trials in cancer?
- What is the toxicity of MEK inhibitors as a class?
- What are the results of phase III study of trametinib in BRAF mutant melanoma?
- Combining MEK inhibitors with BRAF inhibitors for the treatment of advanced BRAF mutant melanoma: Efficacy and toxicity
- MEK inhibition in NRAS mutant melanoma
- Future perspective