22P - PEGylated γ-Fe2O3-Nanocrystal from goat red blood cells enhances the nuclear-targeted delivery of doxorubicin in lung cancer therapy
|Date||28 March 2014|
|Session||Lunch and poster display session|
|Topics|| Lung and other Thoracic Tumours
|Citation||Journal of Thoracic Oncology (2014) 9 (Supplement 9): S7-S52. 10.1097/JTO.0000000000000131|
V. Sreevani1, K. Shanthi1, S. Kannan2
• To synthesis DOX loaded PEGylated γ-Fe2O3-NC using goat blood as a bio-precursor (Molecular approach).
• To exhibit potent cytotoxicity against A549 and iron detection by Prussian blue stain.
• To detect apoptosis by Ao/EtBr and nuclear fragmentation by DAPI.
• To study DOX signal detection implies nuclear targeting.
• To observe cellular internalization of nanocrystals.