Imaging, Diagnosis and Staging
Here below, you will find a list of all the latest content published on this website on the topic of Imaging, Diagnosis and Staging. The content is published in chronological order. Find out more about our content categorisation.
- Computed tomography (CT) changes precede malignant spinal cord compression (SCC) in patients with advanced prostate cancer (APC)
- Preliminary results of early assessment of response with perfusion-CT in patient with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with sunitinib
- Monitoring of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumour: should the chest be scanned?
- Statistician - The basis of RECIST1.1
- Radiologist - How to perform correct RECIST assessment
- Molecular imaging with PET/CT: FDG and beyond
- Oncologic Imaging 2012: From morphology to function
- Addressing clinical challenges in targeted therapies with advanced imaging
- Ultrasound estimation of the blood flow in breast carcinomas as a predictive factor of efficiency of neoadjuvant polychemotherapy (NPCT)
- Cranial magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in the staging of HER2-positive breast cancer patients
- Diagnosis of breast cancer metastases with PET/CT in patients with elevation of tumor markers: final data
- A review of radiological assessment response in metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with antiangiogenic therapy- are we hitting the target?
- Ct based quantification of radiation induced lung damage (RILD) and the interaction with chemotherapy and cetuximab
- Imaging and Staging
- PET and its Role in Staging & Treatment Response Assessment
- End of Treatment (EOT) Response Assessment
- Interim PET and Follow-Up Examinations