Here below, you will find a list of all the latest content published on this website on the topic of Genitourinary Cancers. The content is published in chronological order. Find out more about our content categorisation.
- Reponse to cabazitaxel in the postchemotherapy setting in CRPC patients previously treated with docetaxel and abiraterone acetate
- Sequential androgen deprivation and chemotherapy in metastatic prostate cancer: discordant responses in pilot study suggest an opportunity for indiv...
- Cabazitaxel in patients with advanced CRPC after docetaxel-failure. Results of Expanded Program Access (EAP) in Spain: safety and efficacy
- Quality of life of patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: results from an observational study in 6 European countries
- Safety data of cabazitaxel (JEVTANA) in patients treated for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer after docetaxel treatment: results of a...
- Health-related quality of life (QOL) in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): cabazitaxel Early Access Program (EAP...
- What clinical and non-clinical factors influence prostate cancer treatment decisions? A national clinical survey
- Observational crossover study of cabazitaxel and abiraterone acetate in metastatic docetaxel-refractory castration-resistant prostate cancer (MDR-CR...
- Prostate cancer patients managed by a multidisciplinary, multiprofessional team: is it really feasible and effective?
- ESMO E-Learning: Clinical Cases in Bladder Cancer: Adherence to the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines
- ESMO E-Learning: Renal Cell Cancer - Clinical Case Study 1 and 2
- Risk Factors for Germ-Cells Tumours
- Germ Cell Tumours
- Prostate Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Urothelial Cancers
- Renal Cell Cancer