Genetic Syndromes related Cancers
Here below, you will find a list of all the latest content published on this website on the topic of Genetic Syndrome related Cancers. The content is published in chronological order. Find out more about our content categorisation.
- MRI Screening ‘Effective’ for Individuals at High Risk of Pancreatic Cancer
- Ethical issues in genetic counselling
- Early onset renal cancer
- Genetic risk and its implications for cancer surveillance
- Current application of genetic variants to clinical management
- Considerations for the oncologist when referring for testing: Which tests are available and why?
- Considerations for the oncologist when treating cancer patients with germline mutations
- Multiple-Gene Sequencing Shows Clinical Relevance in Cancer-Risk Assessment