This collection of Educational Slides is provided courtesy of the slide authors and presenters. The slides have been prepared for educational purposes, either specifically as a slide resource or for an educational lecture.
ESMO is grateful to the contributors for preparing these slides and granting ESMO permission to host these on OncologyPRO as a resource for ESMO members.
- Mohs surgery for NMSC - is it really necessary? - presentation by Mariana Zamir for the MOPE 2015 conference (October 2015, Bulgaria)
Palliative and Supportive Care
- Continuing Care: Breakthrough Cancer Pain - presentation by Sebastiano Mercadante presented at the 3rd SEOM Symposium, 23 October 2014, Madrid, Spain
- Skin cancer prevention in solid organ transplant recipients - presentation by Mariana Zamir for the MOPE 2015 conference (October 2015, Bulgaria)
- Cancer Prevention - ESMO Core Curriculum Slide Set - presentation by Dirk Schrijvers created in August 2011
- Interpretation of Clinical Trials - presentation by Alberto Sobrero created in February 2012
- Management of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Use of Biological and Molecular Targeted Agents - presentation by Claus-Henning Köhne created in October 2011
- Multidisciplinary Management of Rectal Cancer - presentation by Alberto Sobrero created in February 2012
- Optimal Treatment for a Patient with Liver Metastases: the Oncologist Perspective - presentation by Josep Tabernero created in February 2012
- Management of Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer - presentation by Josep Tabernero created in February 2012
- ESMO Glossary in Molecular Biology of Cancer: Slide Resource - presentation by the ESMO Translational Research Working Group created in December 2012