ESMO V-Learning Modules
Each module consists of: Slide presentation with embedded video material, audio/visual elements, a questionnaire and an evaluation survey.
- This activity is awarded with 1 ACOE (Accreditation Council of Oncology in EU) CME credit and with 1 ESMO-MORA category 1 point upon successful completion.
- An ESMO Certificate is automatically issued (upon completion of the Evaluation Survey)
- ESMO members have the option to print the certificate immediately or store it in their myESMO CME bank
- This V-Learning experience is an exclusive benefit to ESMO members and each activity is available for up to one year.
- These modules, when added to the existing portfolio of education opportunities, offered by ESMO ensure the pre-eminence in continuing education of professionals in the field of Medical Oncology.
|Lung and other Thoracic Tumours - Translational Research||Targeting MET with an emphasis on NSCLC||Solange Peters|