ESMO Spotlights: Genitourinary Cancer
The ESMO Spotlights are intended to provide ESMO members with a contemporary review of the latest scientific studies in oncology and cancer care. Each Spotlights presentation offers the most significant oncology information presented over the last 12 months, as selected by leading experts.
The latest presentation on Prostate Cancer by Kristiina Koskela and Vesa V. Kataja reviews case studies including EORTC 22911, COU-AA-301, COU-AA-302, PROSTY I, AFFIRM, ALSYMPCA and TRAPEZE.
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Prostate Cancer (Editors: Kristiina Koskela, Finland; Vesa V. Kataja, Finland)
The latest presentation on Renal Cell Cancer by Hans van Thienen and John Haanen reviews case studies including AXIS-trial, RECORD-3, ARISER and PANTHER.
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Renal Cell Cancer (Editors: Hans van Thienen, Netherlands; John Haanen, Netherlands)
The latest presentation on Testicular Cancer by Mausam Singhera and Robert Huddart reviews case studies on stage II A/B seminoma, genome-wide association studies and management of chemotherapy-related nausea and vomiting including GETUG-13 and SWENOTEC.
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Testicular Cancer (Editors: Mausam Singhera, UK; Robert Huddart, UK)
The latest presentation on Urothelial Cancer by Francesc Pons Valladares and Joaquim Bellmunt reviews prognostic models and the few phase III trials reported in the past year that focus on first and second-line advanced disease.
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Urothelial Cancer (Editors: Francesc Pons Valladares, Spain; Joaquim Bellmunt, Spain)
Previous ESMO Spotlights
- ESMO Spotlights 2012: Testicular Cancer (Editor: Robert Huddart, UK)
- ESMO Spotlights 2012: Kidney Cancer (Editors: John Haanen, Netherlands; Axel Bex, Netherlands)
- ESMO Spotlights 2012: Urinary Bladder Cancer (Editors: Joaquim Bellmunt, Spain; Francesc Pons Valladares, Spain; Vesa V. Kataja, Finland)
- ESMO Spotlights 2012: Prostate Cancer (Editor: Vesa V. Kataja, Finland)
- ESMO Spotlights 2011: Genitourinary Cancer (Editor: Vesa V. Kataja, Finland)
- ESMO Spotlights 2010: Genitourinary Cancer (Editors: Ian Tannock, Canada; Michael Cullen, UK)