ESMO Spotlights: Breast Cancer
The ESMO Spotlights are intended to provide ESMO members with a contemporary review of the latest scientific studies in oncology and cancer care. Each Spotlights presentation offers the most significant oncology information presented over the last 12 months, as selected by leading experts.
The latest presentation on Early Breast Cancer by Mattea Reinisch and Gunter von Minckwitz reviews case studies including SENTINA, GeparSixto, HERA, PHARE and ATLAS.
The latest presentation on Advanced Breast Cancer by Fatima Cardoso and Konstantinos Tryfonidis reviews case studies on advanced disease including CONFIRM, PD0332991, LEA, FIRST, BOLERO-2 update, CLEOPATRA Biomarker analysis, EMILIA and BOLERO-3.
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Early Breast Cancer (Editors: Mattea Reinisch, Germany; Gunter von Minckwitz, Germany)
- ESMO Spotlights 2013: Advanced Breast Cancer (Editors: Fatima Cardoso, Portugal; Konstantinos Tryfonidis, Brussels)
Previous ESMO Spotlights
- ESMO Spotlights 2012: Early Breast Cancer (Editor: Gunter von Minckwitz, Germany)
- ESMO Spotlights 2011: Breast Cancer (Editor: Fatima Cardoso, Portugal)
- ESMO Spotlights 2010: Breast Cancer (Editors: Fatima Cardoso, Portugal; Lissandra Dal Lago, Belgium)