Confronting the Complexity of Targeting the PI3K/AKT/mTOR Pathway in Cancer
- Date: 23 Apr 2014
- Topic: Translational Research
Speakers: Bryan Hennessy, Fabrice André, Cristian Massacesi, and Anastasios Stathis
- How to build on from what we know now in the preclinical and clinical settings?
- mTOR inhibition in breast cancer: clinical aspects and toxicity
- In which cancers is the pathway involved?
- Where are we in studying biomarkers?
- PI3K inhibition in haematological malignancies: a short description
- How are PI3K inhibitors close to the clinic?