OncologyPRO is about to be given a fresh, new look...
- Date: 21 Nov 2013
As part of the continuous effort to improve our customer/membership service, our exclusive membership benefit, OncologyPRO, is about to be given a fresh, new look...
What can you expect from the new OncologyPRO?
- New design and navigation: modern and fresh with a simplified content organisation, in line with the new ESMO family of websites, all the while preserving a distinctive look and feel
- OncologyPRO goes mobile! You will now be able to view your favourite website on ALL your devices, even your smartphone. And this includes webcasts too!
- Centralised meeting resources: using OncologyPRO as a reference will be easier than ever. From a single page you will be able to access abstracts, webcasts and slides (where these have been made available) and view these resources by topic or by meeting
- New content: there will be a lot of new content on OncologyPRO, including news articles from Springer Healthcare's medwireNews written for you, the ESMO handbooks and the Essential Series as separate website sections, the Glossary on Molecular Biology, new expanded useful links sections (selected by us for you), and much more…
- New search engine: refine results by topic and by date, or use our section searches to search slides or all meeting resources in a specific section. Coming soon… search directly on Annals of Oncology!
What else will change?
A website redesign is the ideal opportunity to refresh content. Some of the content on the current website will be replaced with the following:
- World Literature Service: will be replaced with useful links to Journals, direct links to Annals of Oncology, new optimised search and section searches
- Drugs and Biologics: will be replace by the Factsheets of anti-cancer agents
- Targetscapes: event resources from Signalling Pathways, the Tumour Portal on "personalised medicine" and new E/V-learning modules on Pathways
- Biomarkers: clinically validated biomarkers, coming 2014, plus links to Biomarker journals
- Clinical trials: a new clinical trials database based on clinicaltrial.gov in 2014
The new website will be launched during the week of 9-13 December 2013, which could mean that you might experience temporary difficulties in accessing the site – we will do our very best to ensure as little disruption as possible. Please let us know should you come across any small issues – we appreciate your feedback!
We trust that you will use the new version of OncologyPRO as much as you did the current one… and hopefully even more!