Targeting the CDK4/6 Pathway in Breast Cancer
Speaker: Luca Malorni
- What are CDK4/6 Kinases responsible for at the molecular level?
- How and why could their inhibition be important for the treatment of HER2 positive advanced breast cancer?
- One original paper presented at IMPAKT was about an early study with the CDK4/6 inhibitor PD-0332991: can you briefly summarise the key findings and possibly compare them with findings reported at other recent meetings, e.g. AACR 2014?
- Which phase 3 studies are currently ongoing?
- Can you predict a future outlook for CDK4/6 inhibition?