Personalised medicine in CNS malignancies
- Date: 13 Apr 2015
- Topic: Central Nervous System Malignancies / Pathology/Molecular Biology / Translational Research / Biomarkers
Speaker: Matthias Preuser
- Which molecular markers should be routinely assessed in patients with glioma?
- When should patients be tested? Which molecular techniques are currently standardised?
- Which markers other then standard molecular testing are being investigated?
- What is the current perspective for biological treatment of glioma?
- Where do we stand on molecular testing in other primary brain tumours?