ONCOassist App for ESMO Members
One of several membership benefits, ONCOassist is a clinical practice tool designed by oncologists for oncologists
The ONCOassist app helps you in your daily practice by providing you with a host of calculators and prognostic tools for managing patients at point of care.
New features now available: New breast adjuvant tool, including the option to share results via email
Download the ONCOassist mobile app today!
ONCOassist is CE approved for conformance as a medical device and is now freely available to all ESMO members as part of your membership package.
First-time access for ESMO members: after downloading the app, select 'Sign in as an ESMO member.' You will then be asked to enter your myESMO username and password.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of the ONCOassist app. The most recent version numbers are:
- Android: 2.3 and above
- iOS: 3.3.1 and above
Please note the App is not currently available in the Google Play or iTunes stores in the US. The app is currently pending approval by the FDA and should be available in 2017. ESMO members in the US will be informed when the app is available in the US stores.
The web app is compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox: 39.0 or later
- Chrome: 43.0.1,43.0.2 or later
- Safari: 5.1.7 or later
- IE: 9,10,11 or later
The login procedure is the same as for the mobile app.
ONCOassist contains the following tools:
- Adjuvant decision support tools for breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer and GIST
- A suite of prognostic tools which can help in prognosis, risk stratification and deciding on eligibility for specific treatments or clinical trials, including the MSKCC score for renal cell carcinoma and the IPI score for diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Useful calculators for frequently needed medical calculations, including body surface area, Cockroft-Gault, opiate analgesic dose converter, carboplatin dosage calculator, Wells score for PE and MASCC febrile neutropenia score
- AJCC staging tool that provides access to the full library of AJCC criteria for every malignancy
- CTCAE v4.0 in an easy to access and interactive format
Tell us what you think
ONCOassist is developed by Portable Medical Technology and brought to you by the ESMO Practising Oncologists Committee. We hope you will find ONCOassist to be a useful tool that helps you do your job even better. Please share your feedback and comments with us (Select: "ONCOassist" followed by "Feedback").
Should you be denied access in the future it may be that your membership has lapsed. On renewing your membership, you will again have immediate access to the app. If you experience any problems at any time please contact the ESMO membership team (Select: "ONCOassist" followed by "Login problems").